Mother of Pearl
A cheerful and bright arrangement of Mother of Pearl Kenyan roses, Emotion Kenyan roses, craspedia, silver brunia, matthiola, eustoma, dried wheat and suitable filler flowers. This craft was inspired by our workshop participant's floral piece and improvised from there by our florist. Something unique and exotic for your loved ones who would appreciate something different!
Each arrangement is specially made exclusively for you. Final product may not resemble picture shown entirely.
- Keep fresh flowers away from direct sunlight.
- Keep flowers in cool areas.
- Upon receiving our flower bouquet, unwrap with care.
- Trim at least half inch of stem off your flowers before you arrange them in a vase and each time you change the water. Replace the water in vase daily.
- Avoid placing your flowers beside ripening fruit or vegetables.