#PFBloomWithHope Floral Arrangement
“Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference.”
Petite Fleur has launched a year-long charity initiative #PFBloomWithHope to support the fight against cancer. This initiative will feature specially curated floral arrangements suited to the different colour themes of the quarter. 50% of proceeds from this arrangement will be donated to NCCS Cancer Fund to support patient care, education and research programmes at National Cancer Centre Singapore.
#PFBloomWithHope – Celebrating International Women's Day
Flowers used in this arrangement:
- Blue thistle represents bravery and devotion;
- Purple hydrangea represents gratitude;
- Pink tulip represents good wishes, care and love;
- Phalaepnosis orchid represents love, beauty and strength;
- White rose represents respect and remembrance.
H33cm x 28cm
To stand in solidarity with the cancer patients and survivors in our community, we have also selected a lavender ribbon generally used to represent all types of cancer to complete the arrangement.
Purchase this gorgeous floral arrangement or make a donation today www.giving.sg/campaigns/pfbloomwithhope to join us in creating more hope, joy and happiness!
NCCS Cancer Fund supports:
- financial assistance for needy patients;
- education and training of medical, nursing and paramedical professionals for better patient care and cancer prevention;
- development of cancer related publications for oncology professionals, patients and public; as well as
- improvements in infrastructure, equipment, facilities, processes and patient touch points for enhancement of patient care.
For more information on the charity fund, please visit: https://www.nccs.com.sg/giving/nccs-cancer-fund-financial-information
Each arrangement is an individual made specially and exclusively for you. Final product may not resemble picture shown entirely.