Lily Of The Valley Bouquet
Exquisite Lily of the valley is available for a very short period of time this Spring. We are so excited to be able to have this delicate flower available on our website.
Legend has it that Lily of the valley sprang from Eve's tears when she was exiled from the Garden of Eden. Favorite flowers of royal brides. Queen Victoria, Princess Astrid of Sweden, Grace Kelly, and Kate Middleton all used the white, bell-shaped buds in their wedding bouquets.
This flower is said to bring luck in love and holds major significance around the world.
However do take note that they are very fragile and will not be able to survive long in hot weather. Keep them in cold room temperature and they will be able to stay alive for a few days :)
Important to note: Keep the flowers away from children and pet. Flowers can be poisonous & toxic when ingested.
Pre-order 10 days in advance!
1. Keep fresh flowers away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep flowers in cool areas.
3. Upon receiving our flower bouquet, unwrap with care.
4. Trim at least half inch of stem off your flowers before you arrange them in a vase and each time you change the water. Replace the water in vase daily.
5. Avoid placing your flowers beside ripening fruit or vegetables.