Japanese Ranunculus Bouquet
Only available from 8-12 April
Gorgeous bouquet with our lilac japanese ranunculus, agaphantus, allium, purple tulip and complimenting filler flowers.
The ranunculus flower’s message is uplifting and expresses that your find the recipient both charming and attractive. It is appropriate for special occasions, such as achievements and promotions, and can be used in either formal or informal settings as it symbolizes both charm and attractiveness.
- Keep fresh flowers away from direct sunlight.
- Keep flowers in cool areas.
- Upon receiving our flower bouquet, unwrap with care.
- Trim at least half inch of stem off your flowers before you arrange them in a vase and each time you change the water. Replace the water in vase daily.
- Avoid placing your flowers beside ripening fruit or vegetables.