Our delivery starts from 10am every day. We have two different options for your delivery time slots:
Simply indicate your preference when adding your bouquet to the cart. Kindly also note that our florist will need at least 4 hours to prepare your order for same day deliveries.
Yes, delivery fees are chargeable at $10 per location. We deliver island wide.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of any of the following:
2. color palette
4. selection of flowers
We accept payment by credit cards and debit cards.
You can email us for bank transfer, paypal or cheque payment method.
For any alterations to your order, please email us at email@example.com with your order number as the subject header. Requests must be made at least one day before the delivery date. We are unable to process changes for orders already prepared and/or in transit.
For Valentine's Day orders, we are unable to make any alterations to your order.
We offer same day deliveries however orders will have to be placed before 3pm and kindly allow at least 4 hours for the order to be prepare before delivery slot.
Yes, we deliver from 10am - 9pm daily, including Saturdays and Sundays and Public Holidays.
By making a purchase at Petite Fleur, you are agreeable to the following Terms & Conditions:
1. Refund Policy:
Full Refund: for cancelations made 3 days in advance (with reference to delivery date) however, a 10% or $10 admin fee (whichever is higher) must still be paid to cover the refunding costs.
50% Refunds: for cancelations made 2 days in advance (with reference to delivery date)
Any other refund requests made will be accepted or declined at Petite Fleur's own descretion. Petite Fleur reserves full rights to decline a refund request.
2. Petite Fleur will not be liable for flowers and arrangements once it has been delivered and acknowledged by recipient or on behalf of recipient to the designated delivery address.
3. All purchases made from www.petitefleursg.com are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
4. Petite Fleur reserves full rights to accept or decline any purchase made by any one individual or corporation.
5. Petite Fleur is in no way obliged to send photos of the finished bouquet to customers, especially during peak periods as we conduct quality checks to ensure bouquets are in good condition before sending them out. However we will try our best to do so if requested.
6. Petite Fleur reserves full rights to amend it's terms and conditions at any one time, without prior notice.
Yes, we do.
22 New Industrial Road #03-18/19
8am-5pm daily (By Appointments Only)
You can do a store pick up at our studio daily between 10-4pm daily including Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Yes, we do!
All our flowers comes along with a complimentary gift card.
You may input your message at the cart page.
Look for 'Message on Gift Card' to key in your message.
Otherwise, you may consider purchasing our Add-on Gift Cards but do note that the design varies.
The prices shown is inclusive of GST.
Our GST registration number is 201710868G.
Our couriers will wait a maximum of 15 minutes in the event that the recipient cannot be contacted via mobile.
After which, our admin team will inform the buyer via email and he/she may choose to pay an additional $10 for re-delivery at a later time or opt for self collection at Petite Fleur's premises.
In the event where the courier is late, no extra delivery cost will be imposed on the buyer.