Blue Tulip Bouquet
*Floral arrangement not available from 8 May to 9 May*
Spring is embodied by a graceful bouquet of long-stemmed Tulips, a flower created purely to delight.
Blue tulips are thought to symbolize tranquility and peace because of the color. When given to someone else, the flowers convey a message of trust and loyalty. In general, tulips are thought to send a message of perfect love.
Each arrangement is an individual made specially and exclusively for you. Final product may not resemble picture shown entirely.
- Keep fresh flowers away from direct sunlight.
- Keep flowers in cool areas.
- Upon receiving our flower bouquet, unwrap with care.
- Trim at least half inch of stem off your flowers before you arrange them in a vase and each time you change the water. Replace the water in vase daily.
- Avoid placing your flowers beside ripening fruit or vegetables.